This CRE is a 25 minute audio tape in the local language, music and culture, which is designed as a morale builder and sustainer, which reduces the stress of jet-lag, as it enhances relaxation, peaceful sleeping and self-esteem.
SOAAHR // SLEEPING IN AIRLINES
“Begin to think it is possible”
1. The CRE is a 25 minute audio tape in the local language, music and culture, which is designed as a morale builder and sustainer, which reduces the stress of jet-lag, as it enhances relaxation, peaceful sleeping and self-esteem.
2. The CRE 25 minute audio tape can be suggested to clients as a “useful relaxation exercise for sleeping to reduce the stress of changing time zones”. The effects can be enhanced when clients are encouraged to use very freely, the supply of fresh water provided on the plane … very important!
3. General research into airline client morale, indicates a high level of jet-lag stress at both a conscious and unconscious level, which makes peaceful sleeping difficult, without alcohol or medication. Thus any new measure that enhances client relaxation and sleeping with simple technology, merits serious consideration for testing. The audio text of the tape may be easily customised to fit local accents, terminology, values, conditions etc. using local staff.
4. The CRE audio uses controlled relaxation to focus on a confident motivation for the client to have strong expectations … of achieving a very personal goal … of long-lasting sleep and relaxation … without jet-lag reactions.
5 The CRE requires minimal staff instruction. It is easy to use and simple to explain. It is a low-cost low technology audio tape. It can use a background of local cultural music and sounds. It has no harmful side effects, and can be customised to be suitable for internal radio or TV transmission in each airline and flight with particular client groups.
6. Finally CRE seeks to use local, language, traditions, beliefs and customs to enhance peaceful natural sleeping by reducing anxiety and improving self-esteem; it continually reinforces the expectation of awakening refreshed, feeling very well without jet-lag and with the energy to enjoy the new day. What more could the client expect of a good airline … that cares …
7. Aircrew may use CRE for peaceful sleeping to reduce jet-lag … for periods of 1-8 hours … with or without interruptions …either in flight or later in the hotel with other guests.
Designed for travelers, employees, employers, shift workers, everyone
20 Minute Creative Relaxation Exercise
To help create rejunivating sleep through relaxation.